Whenever you feel that an FTE in financial management is not an option for you, just hand us over the “key to your finance” and get a person fully dedicated to your financial operations.
What is the role of a CFO?
The role of a CFO (Chief Financial Officer or Financial Manager) in an organisation, is to optimise and approve costs, conduct analysis of investment opportunities, identify means of financing and manage liquidity and working capital. Such approach leads to decrease of financing costs, increase of competitiveness and profitability and company growth.
Who needs a CFO?
Most small business entities do not need a full-time in-house Financial Manager. Their business operations are limited, and such function is not cost-effective. However, as a consequence, small entrepreneurs often lack important and basic financial reporting and business analysis and sometimes even an adequate accounting ledger with up-to-date information. This is why we are here for you, to improve your data and help you ensure smart management and to improve your business results.
What the service “CFO for Rent” offers?
Aside from decreased cost of an interim Financial Manager in comparison to an FTE, we can underline three key factors that require “renting” an experienced Financial Manager:
- Financial Manager shall explain the importance of money and cash flow for your business, and through systematic planning help you foresee and overcome cash insufficiency. There is an old saying in the world of entrepreneurship: “Cash is King”. An entrepreneur will never fail due to losses, but because of insufficient cash.
- Financial Manager shall help you better understand key financial indicators and financing options for your business. Financial Manager shall also draft all necessary reports and simulations.
- Financial Manager shall help to firmly position your business on the market and guide your growth towards increased future value in case you eventually decide to sell your business.
“CFO for Rent” is suitable for smaller business entities for several reasons:
- To rent a Financial Manager is more cost-effective than to have an FTE: majority of small business entities do not have a need for a full-time employee.
- Financial Manager shall explain the importance of money and cash flow for your business, and through systematic planning help you foresee and overcome cash insufficiency.
- Financial Manager shall help you understand key financial indicators of your business.
- Financial Manager shall develop and set up tools for tracking financial indicators and their movements, which will contribute to the success of the business.
- Financial Manager shall ensure you better understanding of financing options for your business and draft all necessary reports and simulations.
- Financial Manager shall help you to better position your organisation on the market to increase future value.
Financial Manager shall help you to increase profitability, focusing on the cash and its sources.
- Uncertainty of the future and unnecessary financing costs can be avoided through efficient budgeting process and valuation of future cash flow.